Rock River H.O.G. Chapter Privacy Statement
The Rock River Chapter may collect and store the following information when visiting the Rock Rivers web site:
The date and time of site access
This information may be used to track the number of visitors to the site as well as allowing the chapter to be responsive to its members and prospective members.
Rock River H.O.G. does not collect identifying information about visitors unless provided by the visitor. E-mail, registrations, and other personal information sent through the website are done so voluntarily.
The Rock River Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
· At the request of the individual, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, via electronic format
· To assist H.O.G in evaluating its programs and continuing improvements to the quality of the on-line and membership experience
· When required by law: pursuant to a court order, subpoena, legal process, government agency examination/investigation, or to protect and enforce our rights
· To companies performing services for H.O.G. in connection with membership--data processing and financial transaction processing companies or agencies
· To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies or carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services unless instructed in writing not to do so
· In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits